Visual Studio ALM Rangers Team have successfully completed the Team Foundation Server Word Add-in on Codeplex. Kudos to Rob Jarratt/dev lead and the project team for this special achievement which promotes Word to a new client for TFS, similar to Excel.
The Team Foundation Server Word Add-in imports work items from a Team Project and generates professional-looking reports. A typical scenario is requirements management in Word Doc format, allowing users to collaborate with the project team while using their favorite application.
Note that users will need to be appropriately licensed for Team Foundation Server access when using this tool. See the licensing whitepaper for more information.
- Import of work items from TFS
- Flat, direct link and tree queries
- Multiple queries in a single document
- Customizable layouts
- Refresh document with latest query results
- I would like to generate a beautiful Word document from TFS Work items
- I would like a simple installer that will allow me quickly and easily to access the plug-in’s functionality
Bijan Javidi, Bob Hardister, Danny Crone, Cesar Solis Brito, Francisco Xavier Fagas Albarracin, Jahangeer Mohammed, James Pickell, Mattias Sköld, Mike Schimmel, Rob Jarratt, Siddharth Bhatia, Willy-Peter Schaub